Rosslea Hall Hotel near Loch Lomond is set in the beautiful surroundings of Rhu bay by Helensburgh. Rosslea Hall Country House Hotel is perfect for a relaxing break.
Lazy Sunday Package
Enjoy a relaxing break at Rosslea Hall with our Lazy Sunday package. This includes:
• One night dinner, bed & breakfast on Saturday night
• Full Scottish breakfast on Sunday morning
• Late checkout
• Sumptuous Sunday lunch - book early to avoid disappointment!
All from £119 per room.
This offer is only available on a Saturday night.
BOOK NOW - call us on 01436 439955 or email email@example.com to check availability.
Ferry Road, Rhu, Helensburgh
About Rosslea Hall Hotel, Helensburgh - Short Breaks
Built in 1849, by merchant businessman Daniel Walkinshaw, the Rosslea Hall Hotel, today stands proudly looking out over the Firth of Clyde and the rolling landscapes beyond. Located in the picturesque village of Rhu next to the town of Helensburgh, you'll find a selection of shops, restaurants and bars on your doorstep.
Thoughtfully furnished to complement Rosslea Hall's historic character, each bedroom provides all the comforts of home. The hotel has retained the original bell tower and front façade along with some internal period features. You will receive a warm and friendly Scottish welcome at the hotel and the staff will make sure you feel at home! Rosslea Hall Hotel offers:
• 30 luxurious refurbished bedrooms
• Fantastic Bay View restaurant
• Stylish Bar with large plasma screen satellite TV
• Stunning landscaped gardens overlooking Rhu Bay
• Banqueting and conference facilities for up to 200 guests
• Perfect wedding venue with stunning waterside location
• Free wi-fi internet access
• Brand new conservatory banqueting suite with garden and waterfront views
FacilitiesCredit Card AcceptedFamily FriendlyGarden AreaNon Smoking RoomsParking Pets WelcomeSun Terrace