Flat to Let - Blanefield
Available Febuary 2013
Located in the popular rural area of Strathblane, this spacious flat with garden has panoramic views of the Campsie Fells.
• 10 minutes from Milngavie
• 20 minutes to Glasgow West End
• 25 minutes to Loch Lomond
• 40 minutes to Stirling
Accommodation consists of:
• Bright spacious open plan kitchen/dining area
• Spacious Hallway with storage cupboard space
• 1 double bedroom with views of the Campsie Fells
• Lounge with views of the Campsie Fells
• Spacious Bathroom with shower
• Small well kept garden and garden - hut for bike storage.
• Sky/Freesat TV Connection available
Close to local amenities including general store, butcher, post office, bank, chemist, library, bus stop and the Kirkhouse Inn.
Suit single person or couple - References Required
Rental £500 per calendar month
Previous tenant's recommendation - relocating to Amsterdam
"One bed flat (conversion from a lovely stone house) in Strathblane available to rent from October. It has gas central heating, double glazing, shared garden. Although it is rural it has a Co-op, pharmacy and 2 pubs (importantly). It is in a really beautiful setting with direct access to Mugdock park and the Campsies. Sorry to be leaving!"
About Flat to Let - Campsie View, Blanefield
Places of Interest
Within easy reach of Strathblane & Blanefield
• Glasgow City Centre - approx 40 minutes
• East Shores of Loch Lomond - approx 10 minutes
• Lomond Shores Visitor Atrraction - 20 minutes
• Glengoyne Distillery - approx 5 minutes
• Stirling Castle - approx 30 minutes
• Wallace Monument - approx 40 minutes
• Edinburgh - approx 1 hour
For further information, visit Places of interest
Loch Lomond Activities
The surrounding area of central Scotland provides an excellent range of outdoor pursuits with Loch Lomond, Trossachs, Stirling, Glasgow and Edinburgh within easy reach of Balfron, Killearn, and Drymen. Local activities include water-sports, walking, golf and fishing in local lochs or rivers.
Cycle tracks, walks and climbs to suit all ages and abilities are on our doorstep. Golf can be arranged at local clubs while top quality riding Stables are but 10 minutes drive.
Well worth a visit and within a pleasant walk along the West Highland Way. Guided tours of the distillery available. Have a meal and drink at the Beech Tree Inn before taking a leisurely stroll home.
Within easy reach of Glasgow International Airport (approx 30 minutes) and Edinburgh Airport (approx 50 minutes)
The local road network connects to Glasgow and the M8 which provides links to the south and central belt
From Glasgow travel on the A81 Aberfoyle Road, passing through Bearsden, Milngavie and onto Strathblane and Blanefield.