Pony Trekking at Loch Lomond by Duncryne Trekking Centre at Gartocharn near Loch Lomond
A fun family run business, established in 1994, Duncryne offers tuition all year round in all aspects of horse and pony care and riding, for all levels of horse lovers. Situated in Gartocharn on the A811, we are a short 10 minute drive from Balloch and Drymen, approx 40 minutes from Glasgow and Stirling. (local rail and bus access). We are a fully licensed riding school and approved by the Trekking and Riding Society of Scotland (TRSS) and the Association of British Riding Schools (ABRS).
Visit Scotland - Four Star Visitor Attraction
Little Duncryne Farm, Gartocharn
About Duncryne Equitation & Trekking Centre
Duncryne Equitation and Trekking Centre at Loch Lomond offers a great choice of activities to suit all levels including:
• Trekking - over lovely countryside with scenic views
• Riding Lessons - within our arenas or outside
• Jumping Lessons - for the more challenging riders
• Pony Care Days - 10am - 3pm (on selected dates)
• Non-residential Pony Camps - Monday - Friday 9am - 4pm (on selected dates)
• Pony Birthday Parties - all sizes of groups catered for. Different packages available.
Please feel free to call and discuss your requirements we can create a package to suit each individual or group.
Pony Camp with Duncryne Equitation & Trekking Centre
Contact us for further information
Riding Games, Quizes, Jumping, Team Competitions and Demonstrations
All Ages Welcome.
Gift vouchers available.