Quaint Attic Flat with Garden
Apartment To Let in Blanefield
Accommodation consists of:
• Large double bedroom with views of Campsie Fells.
• Spacious Kitchen with Dining
• Spacious Lounge with Campsie views
• Shared garden.
• Fully Furnished
• Close to all amenities.
• Suit single professional or couple
• Pets considered
Close to local amenities including general store, butcher, post office, bank, chemist, library, bus stop and the Kirkhouse Inn.
Suit single person or couple - References Required
Rental £500 per calendar month
About Blanefield Flat To Let
Places of Interest
Within easy reach of Strathblane & Blanefield
• Glasgow City Centre - approx 40 minutes
• East Shores of Loch Lomond - approx 10 minutes
• Lomond Shores Visitor Atrraction - 20 minutes
• Glengoyne Distillery - approx 5 minutes
• Stirling Castle - approx 30 minutes
• Wallace Monument - approx 40 minutes
• Edinburgh - approx 1 hour
For further information, visit Places of interest
Loch Lomond Activities
The surrounding area of central Scotland provides an excellent range of outdoor pursuits with Loch Lomond, Trossachs, Stirling, Glasgow and Edinburgh within easy reach of Balfron, Killearn, and Drymen. Local activities include water-sports, walking, golf and fishing in local lochs or rivers.
Cycle tracks, walks and climbs to suit all ages and abilities are on our doorstep. Golf can be arranged at local clubs while top quality riding Stables are but 10 minutes drive.
Well worth a visit and within a pleasant walk along the West Highland Way. Guided tours of the distillery available. Have a meal and drink at the Beech Tree Inn before taking a leisurely stroll home.
Within easy reach of Glasgow International Airport (approx 30 minutes) and Edinburgh Airport (approx 50 minutes)
The local road network connects to Glasgow and the M8 which provides links to the south and central belt
From Glasgow travel on the A81 Aberfoyle Road, passing through Bearsden, Milngavie and onto Strathblane and Blanefield.